The Return of the Mob!ler - Galaxy SII :D

Goooood day people!

In the spirit of true awesome-ness, my favourite mobile phone company have kindly extended to me the new Samsung Galaxy SII to put through it's paces. I've had the phone for just under a week and I have been truly blown away by its amazing-ness..!



Overview

The Galaxy SII packs a mighty punch - a dual core processor makes it literally the fastest phone on the market. No delay, no stutters, just lightening fast intuitiveness. It boasts a mahoosive 8 megapixel memory with HD recording, tons of memory and the latest Android Operating Software, all in a tiny 8.49mm case, making it the slimmest and lightest smartphone you can buy. I often wondered why mobile phone companies don't just put all the awesome things they could into one awesome phone. Finally, Samsung have done it. This phone just feels great in your hands, slim, slick and sturdy. Every phone shop and review website have gone a little Galaxy SII barmy, it's very difficult to fault this phone... and I haven't even gone on to the best feature...

Here's a quick video borrowed from T3 to tickle your taste buds..!


                       Disclaimer: That's not actually me in the video
                       (and the taste buds comment above was purely metaphorical, this phone is not edible)

Dream Screen

Words cannot do justice to the beautiful 4.3 inch Super AMOLED+ screen.
I feel the need to resort to poetry:

"Any one in love
will have no religion
in the religion of love
there is no heresy or faith
love knows no
body heart or soul
there is only
oneness and no more" - 


Do you feel me? That's what I'm talking about. Love.
*bursts into song*

Okay, allow me to explain... Like love, you can't really appreciate the beauty of this screen until you've immersed yourself in it. I remember the first time I saw a mobile phone with a colour screen. I went a bit gooey inside. The screen on the Samsung Galaxy SII invokes similar feelings, it really is that much of a leap. The colours just jump out at you. It brings your pictures and video to life like never before. You get to enjoy the phone on an entire new level. The 4.3-inch 800 x 480 screen is objectively the best screen on the market. It even makes sending text messages a joy!

What I'd suggest go down to your nearest mobile phone shop (or come find me) and put this phone through its paces. You won't be let down. Once you go Galaxy SII, you won't go back! Let me know your thoughts... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment